Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Freedom of Information Request...yet again



Not a peep - nothing, and now it's June; poor form indeed

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent to Australian Research Council June 1, 2013

Dear Ms Howard,

Just wondering how my request for information is going given that I have not heard anything from you yet. I look forward to receiving something soon.

Kind regards,
Sue

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent to Australian Research Council May 7, 2013

Dear Ms Howard,

Please could you provide me with the following information:

  • Details of all Australian Research Council grants that have been given to various academic institutions for bicycle helmet studies over the past 25 years.

If there are certain administrative processes that I need to perform to facilitate my access to this information, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Sue Abbott

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure they are obligated to reply within 14 days, and required to provide a decision within 30 days...You can appeal to the Information Commissioner if they are not complying within legislated timeframes (but you probably knew all that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, Canberra Canuck!!! I just might and I needed reminding so thank you

    ReplyDelete