Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Three cheers for my 'booking sergeant'!!!

(Copy of photo-postcard sent to my 'booking sergeant' last week of Paris, France - a 'no-bicycle-helmet-law' land!)

He has replied to my postcard!

...and I now have a copy of the in-car DVD taken on the night I was charged with riding a bicycle without a helmet - three cheers for him!!!

Thus given that the prosecution's declared brief of evidence is finally complete, should the judge choose to avail himself of the opportunity to view the in-car DVD, he will be able to do so. Whilst extremely dull and boring, it is a record that my views on the mandatory requirement for riding a bicycle with a helmet have not changed, and that I felt equally imperiled back in March 2009 as I do today.

Thank you, sergeant! x

No comments:

Post a Comment