Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Anti-helmet postcard campaign from Hucknall, Eastwood & Beeston

Dear Melinda,
Essesntially our quest as a nation to make everyone wear helmets on bicycles isn't a public safety success story but a glaringly obvious policy failure. 
Please give me an exemtpion.
Best,
Sue Abbott

 Dear Melinda,
You know and I know that cycling safety is more than wearing a styrofoam hat! 
You know and I know that it's about infrastructure and your govenment's failure to invest in it. Helmets are "The Emperor's New Clothes"!
Best,

Sue Abbott 

 Dear Melinda,
I am thrilled to learn today that I am no longer breaking  the law by eating hemp seed!
One less criminal activity now that we don't have to pretend when we buy it that it's for cosmetic use!
Do the same for bicycle helmets & cycling - revoke R.256!
Best,
Sue Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment