Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

If you could do anything what would you do?

(Image: Scott Stoll, 2010, YouTube "Falling Uphill")


Right just now I feel a little like the proverbial filling in the sandwich of life ...

... the joys of being 'une dame d'un certain âge' I suppose.

So things have been a little quiet on the blogging front ... and when I think about it, on the 'Adelaide' mail front too re bicycle-helmet-matters!

Hmmm, so far with Adelaide issue:

* no court attendance notices, or,
* any other South Australian correspondence

... have appeared in my mailbox meaning I'm still waiting to hear whether Adelaide is going to prosecute me for that wicked Australian crime of riding a bicycle without a helmet!

Anyhoo, notwithstanding any of above, I came across this inspiring YouTube bicycle film today, made by Scott Stoll a few years back, so very beautifully done in a quick visual montage synopsis ...

Bonne observation!

2 comments:

  1. Sue,

    It must be good news that you are not receiving any fan mail from SA!

    I am thinking of taking a trip down south to kiwiland to have a look-see on my Brompton. What do you make of kiwi coppers' effort to pursue me across the Tasman over unpaid helmet fines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funtimes, Peng! How lovely!

      ... and re kiwi coppers, not sure but guess they probably get as excited about helmet fines as aussie cops - it's a weird antipodean thing I've discovered over the years!!!!!

      Delete