Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Tractor tyres (check); B-triple tyres (check); bicycle tyres (don't be silly!)



It has taken 8 days to locate an inner tube in Scone!!!!! ...sigh... which basically meant a reshuffle of this week's engagements, then too much time near a kitchen, a dangerous spot of baking...and now full slice tins...not good

But finally yesterday at lunchtime, one was located 26 km away in nearby town of Muswellbrook, taken to the tennis club in Aberdeen during the late afternoon, and then brought home to me last night. It'll be back inside the tyre later on today and then I'll be on my bike in a jiffy hotfooting it off to town with a 'to do' list as long as my arm!

Note to self: when next in Sydney, stock up big time on inner tubes!!!

- never am I going to be without a cupboard full again

No comments:

Post a Comment