Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Freedom of information request



Content of my email sent to Australian Research Council May 7, 2013.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms Howard,

Please could you provide me with the following information:

  • Details of all Australian Research Council grants that have been given to various academic institutions for bicycle helmet studies over the past 25 years.

If there are certain administrative processes that I need to perform to facilitate my access to this information, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Sue Abbott

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(to date, not a peep from the Australian Research Council which in my opinion is particularly poor form given the public resources they have at their finger tips - even just a reply email to say 'thanks we'll be in touch soon' would have been fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment