Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Yet another postcard from me to my local member:
We're disappointed that you're unavailable to meet us on Friday.
Could you please suggest somebody else to receive our "Recommendations"?
I still stand by my comment to you that given there are only 60 'Sitting Days' this year it was always going to be a long-shot catching any of you "At Home" in our Parliament House!
LAST MINUTE TO-DO LIST:
* submit 'notice of intention to hold peaceful assembly' - check
* buy megaphone - check
* hope it arrives in time!!!! - busting to check that one!!!
* buy graffiti black spray-paint to make sheet banners (PUNK COMMUTE) - do Thursday
* find old sheet for sheet banners - do tomorrow
* put postage stamps on 'Punk Commute' postcards for handing out purposes on Friday - do Thursday
* write 'Recommendations' - do Thursday
* write a mini-speech - do Thursday
* buy beautiful bunch of flowers for visionary Lord Mayor - do Friday morning
...anything I've missed??? - anyone?